Pro.medicin.dk - Antibiotics
"Pro.medicin.dk Antibiotika" is an off-line app that contains updated instructions on the use of antibiotics. The app is developed for iOS and Android.
The app contains
- Treatment guidelines for infectious diseases treated with antibiotics
- Relevant drug groups with drug summaries
- Preparation descriptions for the preparations in the preparation overviews
- Information on medicine reimbursement and dispensing regulations
- Information about resistance.
In addition, information on pregnancy and breastfeeding can be found as in the Antibiotic guidelines on the website medicin.dk.
For doctors and other healthcare professionals
The app is written in professional language and is primarily aimed at doctors and other healthcare professionals.
The content of the app is the same as the information in the Antibiotic Guide on medicin.dk and is updated every other week as is medicin.dk.
Authors and referees who have contributed to the Antibiotic Guide
The app is developed by Medicin.dk. The content of the app has been prepared by authors and referees appointed by these medical companies:
- Danish Society for Clinical Microbiology:
Jørgen H. Engberg (author), Niels Frimodt-Møller (author), Jens K. Møller (Speaker)
- Danish Society for Infectious Diseases:
Jan Gerstoft (author), Isik Somuncu Johansen (author and speaker), Jannik Helweg-Larsen (author), Søren Jensen-Fangel (speaker)
- Danish Society for General Medicine:
Sidsel Bøcher (author), Malene Plejdrup Hansen (speaker)
- Danish Pediatric Society:
Ulrikka Nygaard (author), Jens Erik Veirum (speaker)
In addition, the chief physicians Per Damkier and Espen Jimenez Solem are specialist consultants and, respectively, author and rapporteur regarding antibiotic treatment of pregnant and lactating women.
See more information about authors and referees who have contributed to the antibiotic guidelines.
The app is funded by Medicin.dk, and can be downloaded for free in the App Store and Google Play.
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also try "Pro.medicin.dk Antibiotika FAQ".